Last Updated: January 17, 2020
This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website. It also describes our practices for using, protecting, and disclosing that information. This Policy does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline;
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our website; or
- any other means, including on any other website operated by North American or any third party (including our affiliates).
By accessing and using our website, you consent to the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy or the treatment of your information as outlined in this Policy, do not use our website.
Information You Provide
When you contact us through our website, we request your name and email address. We use this information in order to respond to inquiries you submit.
Automatically Collected Information
Our website collects certain information automatically and stores it in log files. The information includes IP addresses, the region or general location where your computer or device is accessing the internet, browser type, operating system, and other usage information about the use of our website to administer our website, analyze trends, and track visitor movements through our website.
We use Google Analytics cookies to collect information about how visitors use our website. These cookies collect information in the aggregate to give us insight into how our website is being used. For an overview of the privacy terms for Google Analytics cookies, please go here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
We may disclose information collected from our website:
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who perform services on our behalf;
- To a buyer of our business or any part of it or other successor to our business or any part of it in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of North American’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by North American is among the assets transferred;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce our rights and any agreements we have with you;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent; or
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of North American, its customers, or others.
Except as described in this Policy, we will not sell, trade, or otherwise disclose your personal information.
We use commercially reasonable measures to secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. Nevertheless, no security safeguard is completely impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
We store your personal information for as long as needed: to conduct business with you; for the purposes outlined in this Policy or at the time of collection; or to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce any agreements.
Our website is not targeted towards individuals under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information through our website. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can remove the child’s personal information.
Changes to This Policy
We may update this Policy to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you in accordance with applicable law. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices. Use of the website following a change to our Policy indicates your consent to the revised Policy.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.